Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Calendar :: Downloads :: Sections :: Links :: FAQ   

Contributions for site expenses gratefully accepted.

Online Summary

There are 4 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You are an anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
pmadeirosOffline
Post subject: Headed to the Chesapeake Bay  PostPosted: May 06, 2015 - 01:13 AM

Boat Summary: "Barefoot", Hull #137. 1988 flybridge. punta gorda florida
We are bringing Barefoot from Punta Gorda Florida to the bay for the summer. We are in Topsail NC. For a few days then continue north. If there are any good suggestions on what to see and where to go ,it will be appreciated . It looks like we are going to use Solomons as a summer home base and cruise out of there.
Thanks Pete

Reply with quote Back to top
brandywineOffline
Post subject: RE: Headed to the Chesapeake Bay  PostPosted: May 06, 2015 - 09:13 PM
Ask Clive Moderator

Boat Summary: "Brandywine", Hull #219. Hailing Port: Providence, RI Home Port: Annapolis, MD 1991 CD28 FB
Hi Pete:

There are endless possibilities for cruising on the Chesapeake. I would recommend purchasing the 2015 Guide to Cruising the Chesapeake. You can find it on the Chesapeake Magazine website. I'm leaving Southport NC in about a week to return to Annapolis for the season. We have a great group of folks with Cape Dory 28s on the the bay who get together from time to time. I'll drop you a PM with my contact information.

Have a safe trip north -

Mark Cline
"Brandywine"

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: