Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Calendar :: Downloads :: Sections :: Links :: FAQ   

Contributions for site expenses gratefully accepted.

Online Summary

There are 2 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You are an anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tomkielyOffline
Post subject: Waste Holding Tank Capacity Increase  PostPosted: Oct 25, 2011 - 05:15 PM

Boat Summary: Irenicon is a 1989 Flybridge Hull # 192. Her home port is Manchester, MA
Has anyone removed the original 19 gallon tank under the V-berth and installed one with greater capacity? If so, could you provide details such as dimensions, supplier, part number, etc.? Also, any other details or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom Kiely

Reply with quote Back to top
bamartin06Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 25, 2011 - 11:19 PM

Boat Summary: "Sea Otter" Hull #131, Wakefield, RI, 1987 Flybridge Cruiser
Tom, I recently removed the original 19 gal. waste tank and replaced it with a new 19 gal tank of Kracor Mold #4074, Model# 2-76319 (24"W x 11.5"D x 16"H). Contact Dave Pfeiffer at Kracor, Inc.. You can get a great deal of info. from their internet site www.Kracor.com. Click on "Marine", Catalog, Water & Holding tanks. This will provide you a list of available tank dimensions.

Because of the bow thruster and macerator, I had no room for a larger tank and had to replace mine with another 19 gal. tank. Good luck

Bruce

ekroekerOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 09, 2011 - 02:05 PM
Site Admin

Boat Summary: "Sea Queue:, Hull #190. Fall River MA, 1989 CD28 cruiser.
The former owner of the former Norma Jeane posted that he had put in a 52 gallon (!?!) holding tank in the v-berth. Let me see who is the current owner of that boat (and the name)...send me a PM if I don't send you a message with that info within a few days. If you end up talking to the current owner, then posting the tank info would be great!

tomkielyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 10, 2011 - 12:18 PM

Boat Summary: Irenicon is a 1989 Flybridge Hull # 192. Her home port is Manchester, MA
Ed - I did send a PM to the owner who posted that he installed a 52 gallon tank. Given the research I have done on this I couldn't imagine what dimensions gave him that capacity without it being a very custom contour fit. Hope you can track down current owner. Thanks for your help.

Tom

Jump to: