Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Calendar :: Downloads :: Sections :: Links :: FAQ   

Contributions for site expenses gratefully accepted.

Online Summary

There are 4 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You are an anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
brandywineOffline
Post subject: V Berth Cushions Available  PostPosted: Oct 21, 2010 - 05:09 PM
Ask Clive Moderator

Boat Summary: "Brandywine", Hull #219. Hailing Port: Providence, RI Home Port: Annapolis, MD 1991 CD28 FB
I have a set of V Berth cushions from my 1991 CD 28. They are covered the stock light blue fabric that is in excellent shape. They are located in Annapolis, MD. If you are interested, please drop me a PM or an email at cd28brandywine@verizon.net.

Thanks,

Mark Cline
cd28 #219
Brandywine
Annapolis, MD

Reply with quote Back to top
philaxtenOffline
Post subject: RE: V Berth Cushions Available  PostPosted: Nov 03, 2010 - 06:11 PM

mark, i am interested. i may be buying a cape dory 28' currently located in easton, maryland. do you have any pictures? aasking price? center cushion also? best.

bamartin06Offline
Post subject: RE: V Berth Cushions Available  PostPosted: Nov 17, 2013 - 11:57 AM

Boat Summary: "Sea Otter" Hull #131, Wakefield, RI, 1987 Flybridge Cruiser
The cushions on Sea Otter are cloth on the side you see and vinyl on the bottom portion you don't see. Any idea how to clean them. They're probably the original and I was going to have new internal foam cut and clean the covers but I'm not real sure how to proceed. Anybody have experience?

Jump to: